Monday, September 12, 2011

Skins win and well....

There's good news and bad news, we'll start with the good news.

The Washington Redskins have won game one of their 2011-2012 season. Hehe, I'm sooo happy mostly because we won, but a good portion of that was because we won against the NY Giants. To all that like them, you're team isn't so big and scary to us any more. I've always disliked the Giants (for obvious reasons, 1 they're a New York team, 2 they have a Manning as a QB). Rex Grossman seemed to prove that the Shannahans made the right choice in a starter but I still don't agree. Rookie line backer (LB) Ryan Kerrigan, has made it onto my favorite players list. Yesterday, he batted the ball out of the air, intercepted it and ran it in for a touch-down. Yes, a Rookie LB did that. If you don't believe me go look it up. I'm telling you it's true. Final Score: 28-14 Skins.

Onto the bad news:
The Steelers lost. Fine I'll say it, they were creamed, pureed, steam rolled, crushed, pummeled; need more? I didn't think so. Well, the "steel wall" I talked about last time is still not working. It was more like the wall of cotton candy because the Ravens ate it up unfortunately. There's always the next game, 'sigh'. Final Score: 35-7 Ravens.

A brief note on the Patriots game that's going on right now. #67 Dan Koppen was taken off the feild on a cart due to a left leg injury. I'll have more on that Pat's game tomorrow.

Off the finish watching to the end of the game. Goodnight till tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you made me laugh tonight. It was your comment about the Steelers and the "wall of cotton candy."

    ReplyDelete