Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bouncing Helmets

In light of resent games with loads of flying helmets in them, I thought that I should share my opinion with the world (and by world I mean the people who read this). All through the preseason and in some of last week's games there were helmets flying left and right. The helmets would better protect the players brains if they stayed on their heads. It might just help with the concussion problem that everyone keeps talking about. They could fix the problem with duct-tape, it fixes everything you know. Or make it so that you need a key or something to take it off. Really, helmets only do good when they're on the player's head. You could use it for a bowl if you wanted too... just a thought.

Bye for now. I'll have a new post tomorrow after the games.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh...they could personalize their helmets with all the different colors and patterns of duct tape now! It could be fierce and runway ready!

    ReplyDelete