Thursday, August 4, 2011

Quarterbacks and a quick peek at winter

So, let me start by saying that the Redskin's first preseason game is 9 days away, and of course they're playing the Steelers. I still don't know who will be the starting QB. Maybe they will just switch John Beck and Rex Grossman back and forth every other game. Or they could do just let the two battle it out in the preseason games... that could work. On one hand we have John Beck who hasn't taken a NFL snap in four years. And on the other is Rex Grossman who has played some games with the Skins but is in my opinion still 'new'. Here's a very good article that was in the Washington Post a few days ago about John Beck and the Redskins offense.

So one of the places where I go snowboarding has now started a count down to when they open, posting pics from last winter. If they wanted to make me wish for snow more they have succeeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment