Sunday, July 31, 2011

Move football...

Yes, I know that football still hasn't even started yet but stuff is happening in the NFL.

The Redskins have no QB at this point. Kyle Shanahan has said that it's a open playing field for John Beck and Rex Grossman (although they have not resigned him, yet) for the season starter.

Chad Occhocinco is a Patriot and will be teammate with Albert Haynesworth, who passed the conditioning test so he will get to play with the Pats. Oh and did you all see that long hair that Tom Brady had last season? He got a hair cut, nice and short.

In baseball, Pfitzner Stadium is due for a make-over, a $150,000 make-over. This is the stadium where the Potomac Nationals play.  At some point in the nearish furture the stadum will be moved closer to I95. That's a little bit of a bummer because it's about 5 minutes away from me. It's good that the place is getting a make-over, it's 30-years old, still in good shape but some improvements are necessary like flattening out the field and putting in better drainage. Really that's the only things I would like done to the place.

A little correction from my last post: I said Haynesworth was traded for a 5th round draft pick in the 2012 draft but it's the 2013 draft. Sorry, a type-o I didn't see.

1 comment:

  1. Guess I need to proofread the title as well! Sorry, that should have been "More football."

    ReplyDelete