Monday, January 23, 2012

Don't Worry

Some of you might be thinking that I fell of the face of the earth but I didn't so there's no need to worry about me. You may need to worry if you're a Capitals fan. They seem to be stuck on a roller costar with great wins and than dropping to low losses. I got to go to one of their games last week when they played the New York Islanders and unfortunately it didn't turn out how I would have liked. The Islanders got out in front and stayed there, they dominated the Caps all through the game. At one point the Caps began to look like they were hurting themselves drawing penalties that they should have now better than to do. Final Score: 3-0 Islanders. In the very next game (the first of a three game road trip) the Caps won over the Canadians by the same score they lost by to the Islanders. Two days later they lost again 3-0 to Carolina while on their road trip. By now you must be wondering if this could get anymore pain full... it can. Yesterday the Capitals played the loathsome Penguins. That game was an example of how this January has gone for them. The Pens and Caps went into overtime and yup you guessed it the Caps lost. To you it could get worst. As I write this the Caps sit in 8th in the East but that could change by tomorrow morning.

Everyone reading this needs to understand that I am a diehard Patriots fan. When I found out thatt my Pats where going to the Superbowl again my first though was I want a rematch. You have to remember the 2008 Superbowl when the Pats and Giants played. That Pats would have had a prefect season if the Giants hadn't won at the end of the game. Why I want a rematch for to reasons. 1. I want revenge and 2. I want the Pats to show once and for all that they are on a different level than the Giants. Than again I'm bias.

No comments:

Post a Comment