Sunday, November 25, 2012

Guest Blog Posts #1 and #2

Again this year I asked some of my avid football fans to write up their opinion on their favorite team's season and how they think the rest of it will go. Here's the first two:

Hiya dere',
     The Ravens are first in their division. In their division is Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, and Cleveland. They are 8 and 2! YEA! I haven't really been watching as much as I'd like to but I know the important stuff. Like, how they've beaten someone that starts with S and ends with teelers. My favorite is still Rae Rice who is out from a triceps tear. I believe they will go far into the playoffs and hopefully farther than last year. Last year it all came down to the stinken' punt in the fourth quarter of the game before the Superbowl. So, maybe this year they will get into the Superbowl.
                         ~AN AWESOME RAVENS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)


My beloved Steelers started the season as though they were, in fact, the “Over the Hill Gang!” And injuries added to their woes. Then things began to change. The third string running back – Dwyer – rushed for over 100 yards in two consecutive games; then he got injured. In the game with the Giants (who were not on their game) the Steelers looked like the team of old – the DEFENSE woke up and played well. And Redman returned to running back and had over 100 yards rushing.

The Steelers future is in their hands since they play the Ravens twice in the remaining games. If the Giants game was the turning point the Steelers are peaking at the right time. If it was once and done, turn out the lights and close the door – quietly! I expect to see the Steelers in the big game in January!*
 -Written by my grandfather
*Please note that this was written on the 6th of November.*

I will have more guest posts up in the following days.

No comments:

Post a Comment