Monday, October 3, 2011

Cold weather=Hockey

So I am just about ready to start a party. Hockey is back and I think with new guys and vets both working well together on the Capitals, well, we may just have a good team this year. I'm not saying that in past years they haven't been good... but they stink in the postseason. I mean how hard is it to keep doing what you were doing before the play-offs?? It can't be that hard.

To football, if the Redskins play the same way they did against the Rams yesterday all season they would have a good season. BUT (don't get your hope up) only good. Rex is throwing interceptions and incomplete passes, but everything else is working like a fine tuned machine. The Orakpo/Kerrigan pairing at outside linebacker is going to be a large dish of trouble for who ever the QB in the pocket is. It's like 'Ok, I have the football, who's open.... AAAHHHHHHHHH!!'  then get's sacked by two trains at full force.

For Pittsburgh fans it was a hard game to watch. We lost by the same score that the Skins won by (17-10). The D-fence took FOREVER to get going and poor Ben; he may be big but even he can only take so much of a beating before he starts giving in. Being 2-2 is not a bad record but it could be better.

The Patriots have come back nicely from the loss to the Bills last week. That is partly do to the fact that Jason Campbell was so nice as to give over the football in New England's end zone. I know it's not good to brag but... We are baaack and we wooon.

In baseball, when people don't think I hate the Yankees as much as I say I do, they just have to read this. I want those vile Yankees beaten soo bad that they will be ashamed of it and lose all their arrogance.

Fun fact: RFK Stadium lines up with the Capital and Washington Monument. Cool right?

No comments:

Post a Comment