Monday, May 23, 2011

Guess who

Redskins QB Donovan McNabb may just be into baseball. He said at a recent charity event, "Maybe I'll play for the Washington Nationals." The Potomac Nationals (which are a minor leauge team for the Washington Nationals) were lisening, they called up McNabb's  representatives but they haven't said anything. If he really wants to play baseball he may want to start lower down like with the P-Nats, then work his way up; but maybe he thinks he can do what ever he wants because he's a super-star sports player.

It would be cool to see a football player in my hometown play where I can see him in action, even if it's a different sport. If he does play, and I mean IF, what would he play? Pitcher, right field, catcher, fist base? Pitcher is close to QB, that would make the most sense, but what about catcher? A change might be a good thing for him. All I know is that things might be just a little more interesting around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment